THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND
9:00AM – 12:00PM
OhioMeansJobs Summit (The Job Center)
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
CINTAS IS HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS
Must pass a background check and drug screen for all positions
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
– Heavy phone activity & computer use, plus filing and faxing of invoices and information
– Must meet monthly accounts receivable goals
– Daily accuracy of work is required
– Prefer 1-3 years experience in Accounts Receivable/on the telephone
– Place garments on hangers to be sent into the steam tunnel for pressing
– Visually inspect garments for proactive repair
– Repetitive motions during the shift – standing, walking, bending, stretching, twisting and lifting
– Perform general duties as needed, including for break, vacation and absence coverage
– Assist with production duties based on work volume
– May require standing for an entire shift, plus repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting
– Includes repairing, maintaining, installing & troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components
– Perform preventative/predictive maintenance; perform boiler chemical testing and make necessary adjustments;
– Resolve safety concerns; Respond to emergency alarms;
– Indoor & outdoor housekeeping; maintain inventory supplies;
– Prepare maintenance records; Identify, evaluate & monitor work by inside and outside service companies;
– Mentor Maintenance Technician I partners
– Must have at least 5 years experience repairing industrial processing equipment or military. Must be able to read maintenance literature in English. Must have prior experience with reading blueprints and must have basic MS Office skills.
BRING ELECTRONIC RESUME (EMAIL/USB) & TWO FORMS OF ID.
IF ON UNEMPLOYMENT, PLEASE BRING UI LETTER.
IF A VETERAN, PLEASE BRING DD-214.
Contact Nicholas Kapusinski @ 330-630-4604 or
email resume to Nicholas.Kapusinski@summitomj.org