SENIORS CAN AUDIT UA CLASSES FOR FREE!
Seniors (60+) can study any topic of interest.
There is no college credit earned and no requirement to take exams.
SIXTY-PLUS PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
– Students may audit up to three classes per semester.
– No tuition or general fees.
– Facilities fee approx. $18 per credit hour plus books.
– Facilities fee allows use of other university facilities.
– Availability based on space.
– Spring semester registration January 12th & 13th 2017
OPTION TO EARN COLLEGE CREDIT
Those 60+ with family income within 200% of federal poverty guideline can take up to 11 free hours each semester for credit. Student must be admitted to the university so you need to apply as soon as possible for Spring semester 2017.