TUESDAY, AUGUST 2ND
9:00AM – 2:00PM
OhioMeansJobs – Summit (The Job Center)
1040 E. Tallmadge Ave., Akron
JO-ANN FABRICS IS HIRING
FULL-TIME GENERAL WAREHOUSE WORKER
1ST & 2ND SHIFT
– Accurately select items with a Radio Frequency headset, place correctly in cartons, place labels and prepare for shipment.
– Complete all store assignments within required labor standard.
– Refill primary pick slots with appropriate product by article number following specific replenishment procedures.
– Maintain a clean work area throughout the shift by stacking pallets, sweeping and picking up debris.
– Operate power equipment to move product throughout the warehouse.
6-12 months related experience and/or training preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience (HSD/GED)
Ability to achieve and maintain production requirements
Attentive to all aspects of the work environment while working with others
Able to work effectively for significant periods of time in a location with little interpersonal contact
Must be able to stand and walk on concrete for a minimum of 8 hours per day
Must be able to routinely bend, lift and reach above shoulders throughout shift
Must be able to complete all store assignments within a required labor standard while maintaining a clean work area throughout the shift by stacking pallets, sweeping and picking up debris
Continuously lift 50 pounds unassisted
PLEASE BRING YOUR ELECTRONIC VERSION OF RESUME & TWO FORMS OF ID
AND WEAR PROPER INTERVIEW ATTIRE
For Info contact Nicholas Kapusinski @ 330-630-4604 or
email resume to email@example.com